Friday 5 October 2007

First things first

Welcome to the "Cut Your Carbon" blog. I haven't written one of these before and apologise if the style or content fail to live up to your expectations.

I am a life scientist who down-shifted from an industrial science career a couple of years ago and now work part-time on a project to generate commercial funding for really great causes in the developing world. My work on renewable energy has drawn me into the sustainable living arena and I have begun to form my views on what we can do as individuals to mitigate the impending tragedies of climate change and peak oil.


I will attempt to set out these views here and invite your responses. I will be more grateful for constructive comments than suggestions that I am mad, dangerous or likely to die soon.

No comments: